Now–August 1, 2021
The Garden is pleased to welcome Wild and Beautiful, a sculpture exhibit presented in partnership with the Oceanside Museum of Art Artist Alliance.
Inspired by nature, the featured artworks were selected from submissions demonstrating a broad spectrum of materials, styles, and creative interpretations. All of the original sculptures in the collection were created by members of OMA Artist Alliance and selected for the exhibition by juror Kay Colvin.
Mindful consideration was given to pairing each unique work of art with an environment that enhances its aesthetic character, while the artwork in turn complements the beauty of its botanic setting.
We hope you will enjoy roaming the scenic trails to discover the 13 diverse artworks placed throughout the Garden.
Artwork that is available for sale is listed with a price and the artist's email address. Sales will take place privately between the buyer and the artist.
1. Judy Salinsky, Mariposa and Flower.
2. Kim Ogburn, Jungle Jan
3. Larry Vogel, Rapa Nui.
4. Scott Bruckner, Abstract.
5. Dan Peragine, Heron's Watcher.
6. Danielle Zhang, Balance–Wild & Beautiful. $1,600, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Dustin Gimbel, Turquoise Sage Trio.
8. Dustin Gimbel, Black Monstrosus Trio.
9. Warren Bakley, Bronze Form.
10. Warren Bakley, Cherub.
11. William Leslie, DNA–The Magic Molecule.
12. Ernie Pick, Nature's Spiral.
13. Marianne McGrath, Fenced.